Monday, October 20, 2008

I am truly baffled. Just..wow.


I just took a pregnancy test and I am VERY shocked that the results are negative. I walked away in confusion and disgust.

How can I be having EVERY SINGLE SYMPTOM FOR A MONTH and not be pregnant??!!! How does that happen?!!! I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant and someone just told me "No you're not."

Why is my body telling me one thing, and this pregnancy tests telling me another! Could it be that STRESS has the exact same symptoms as pregnancy?????? I am beyond baffled, shocked, and disappointed to say the least.

Maybe since I get my periods every 4-6 months, that my body is just going through a verryyyyy long PMS cycle and I'll eventually get my period.

Who knows at this point.

I won't be posting on here until I know for sure, 110%, that I am pregnant. I'm sick of "feeling" pregnant, only to be let down. I'm going to stop testing all together. I can't take this anymore..it's emotionally draining and I'm done.

We'll still continue to try, but I probably won't know until I start showing because I've HAD IT WITH PREGNANCY TESTING!!!!!! I'm DONE!! Everytime I test and it says negative, I feel like I lost a child. It's THAT BAD!! It's depressing and it shakes me to the core. My emotions are taking a toll on me. I have to stop testing, otherwise I'm gonna end up in a padded room in a hospital.

~Jamie~

No comments: